Call Detail Record Reporting
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1511 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $2000 USD
**Project Summary:** You would be making a program that takes in a CDR (Call Detail Record) and generates reports and allows queries to be run on the data. You'd be making everything that it takes to make that happen. I attached a CDR file.
You can actually get a great idea of what the program needs to look like: [url removed, login to view]
That website has an Open Source application that is very close to what I want, but in Python/Django and with more user/admin options.
Project Technical Information:** The program must be in Python/Django and use MySQL, other than that you are allowed to use any Java Libraries that you want (Mootools, JQuery, Prototype). You will be able to develop on your own server to protect your time and skills. I expect good programming practices (good looking models, objects, and well commented code).
**PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT: PDF Document of bid as well as an example of said "flat file"
Project Payment:** Give me a quote. I can pay in stages/phases and you will be paid in full once you transfer the files and migrate the database to our server and insure it is running smooth. There is the possibility that if you are a stellar contractor that we will be in touch for support and other things.
Some quick terminology:
? Host Company ??" A company that has clients that are composed of companies.
? Company ??" the company under a host company
* AJAX for appropriate fields
* Ability to save searches
* Full-text searches
* Ability to graph based on search results as well as have a dashboard with customizable graphics
* Utilize an aesthetically pleasing graphing system that is smooth and attractive
* Ability to export a set of graphs to a PDF file for printing
* Account Creation / Logins
* Ability to generate individual accounts for each company where they can only see and search through their own data.
* Ability for each host company to have their own subdomain such as “[url removed, login to view]?
* An account for each host company where I can adjust the ‘theme’
* A main account that I could use to monitor common statistics (logins, hard drive usage and other information)
Some design questions I’d like you to advise me on after you gather information from me. I will have more in the near future.
1. In terms of account creation should a new app generated for each host company or should one main application have all the host companies inside of it.
2. This one is obvious, but I’d like to know exactly what you think about the project and how you think it is best to go about it and what you plan to do.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online