Develop a Visa Payment Processor
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8726 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
We have inked a deal with an underwriting bank and we would like to form a team to develop a VISA Payment Processor. Our underwriter have also sign an agreement with VISA so the team that we are looking for must have experience with API provided by VISA and a strong understanding how VisaNet works.
Before you bid, please read below:
1) When you bid, please put in the relevant experience that you have. (relating to VISA Payment Processor)
Failure to do so, your bid will be ignored totally. Only team with relevant experience will have further discussion with us. Priority will be given to Team that has built a Payment Processor before
2) This is a long term project. We are looking for team that has good development practices with overseas partner. We will need to assess your capability in supporting our project and also whether you have the expertise required.
3) Due to the complexity of the project, we need in depth information from you before accepting you as our contractor. You will need to be able to advice us on the development platform, hardware, network, security and etc. Only with these understanding will we be able to consider you as our contractor. There is no trial and error or try and see how it goes. We do not adopt such mentality. Please do not bid if you are unable to discuss with us in details.
4) Our initial milestone is to be able to provide a Payment processing solutions for Ecommerce websites. This is a minor milestone so we will base on this plan provided to us to assess you. You will need to be able to provide the necessary details required on fulfilling this objective and your bid offer can be based on this minor milestone with us. Once we established our confident in you, we will proceed to other milestones.
5) This is a turnkey project meaning that we need to build from scratch and we do not accept any paypal clone script or modified from any existing setup.
Good luck. And we hope to have a successful business venture with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online