We are looking for a coder to work with us on a project to create a Facebook application. If you are looking to gain skills in Django/Python, or go further with the Facebook platform, F8, and the Facebook API, we look forward to hearing from you.
This application must:
* Allow a user to set a location (city/state or city/province)
* Return a list of that user's friends who share that location
* Allow users to select friends using checkboxes
* Allow users to select a time and activity using pull-down lists and a calendar picker
* Create a pre-populated message to a user's friends based on their selections
* Allow user to preview and edit this message before sending
* Send the message to a user's friend or friends
* Place those messages in an application newsfeed with a set of simple action-oriented links (yes, no, invite again, suggest a time, etc)
* Allow users to create groups of friends based on their invites (for instance, if they invite four friends to see a movie, let the user enter a name for this group of friends)
* Allow users to enter the dates and locations of upcoming travel and choose to allow friends to see this information or not.
* Take incoming short, structured text messages and turn them into friend-to-friend messages (eg: #myfriends *lunch *12:30P *today) will output a Facebook email and/or conventional email invites between a user and their Facebook friends or friendgroups)
Coders who can show examples of their work on Facebook will get a rapid response from us. If you have a Twitter ID, let us know and we will add you to our list of friends we follow. We are the kind of client who will work with you to use your time wisely by having wireframes, a flash demo, and clear, simple-to-follow requirements.