Matching two lists
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $78 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Matching two lists locally. One is a list of abbreviated names. The other is a list of full names. The rule can be:
1. Any word in the abbreviated name should be in the words of the full name.
2. The first letter of the abbreviated name should match the first letter of the full name.
3. The number of words in the abbreviated name should be equal to or less than the number of words in the full name.
4. There may be an ambiguity which cannot be resolved. Then provide a list of the best matches for each abbreviated name.
The attached files are the abbreviated file ([url removed, login to view]) and the full_name file ([url removed, login to view]). This doesn't require to connect to a website.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online