SEEKING FREELANCER (REMOTE WORKER) - PYTHON DEVELOPER
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $22 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
We’re seeking a talented Freelance (remote worker) Python developer to join our team to help us to take forward our real-time and historical data mining applications. We also have some legacy PHP code that needs maintenance from time to time, so some knowledge of PHP would be highly desirable. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, smart and talented and to whom coding comes naturally. You will be working with complex, high availability and high scalability web applications within a quick release environment.
Do you possess the following skill set?
Our technology stack includes Python, Pyramid / Pylons framework, PHP, MySQL/ Postgres/ MongoDB and sqLight DB, Nginx/ Apache, Crontab and Celery.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Solid experience developing with Python.
- A thorough understanding of the Object-Oriented paradigm and data structures.
- Some experience in PHP would be highly desirable.
- Ideally previous experience in processing large datasets, from multiple sources, in several formats (XML, CSV etc).
- Experience in Performance DB Tuning and Query Optimization will be beneficial.
- Experience with a version control system (We use Mercurial).
We are looking for someone who can integrate with our team and who works well both independently and in a group, without daily management. You must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and work well under pressure.
Interested? Send me your CV
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online