I need very simple code to be created that does the following--
(1) Function that takes as input Number of prime numbers to be found and keeps on finding prime numbers, till number of prime numbers found by it= No. specified as input param to the function. This function also has checks (before it finds each prime number) a boolean variable named "findmoreprimes"-- if this is set to True, only then it finds prime numbers, otherwise it stops finding prime numbers.
(2) Variant of function of point1-- this function instead of taking number of prime nos to be found as input,takes as input range of int values-- it has to find prime numbers within this range only
(3) Another variant of point 1 and 2-- it takes as input a range of values (within which to find prime numbers) as well as no. of prime numbers to be found by it (within specified range)
(4) Function that returns all the prime numbers found so far by the program (by function of point 1 or point 2 or point 3)
(5) Function that returns no. of prime numbers found so far by the program.(by function of point 1 or point 2 or point 3)
(6) Function that sets value of the Boolean variable 'findmore' (used by function of point 1 or point 2 or point 3)
I need the above code in the following languages--
Ruby/ Python/ Scala/Clojure/ PHP/ Lua
I may select more than one bidder in case one bidder cannot work with all of the above languages.
The work is really simple-- so I expect bids of less than $90 for all of the above languages' functions.
I may need some help in running resp. languages code myself- so please give me few days- 1 week time to test and run your code thoroughly, before I accept the work as complete.