Web-based Staffing and Scheduling Application
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3169 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
My company provides field professionals that work on projects at various locations throughout our region. Currently we track employees, projects, and service locations in a hodgepodge of excel spreadsheets that has become unruly and ineffective. I need one database that tracks and manages all this information in a transparent easy to use fashion.
Four primary goals of solution:
1) Serve as a data repository for all our projects (ie. bill rate, location, scope of work) and relevant employee staffing information (ie. position, skills, pay rate, hours worked)
2) Empower our staffing employees by allowing them to have a transparent view of all current projects and optimize employee staffing on new projects through pointed search.
3) Provide reporting that tracks open projects, employees utilization, and general business dynamics
4) Be a tool for track employee hours and generate customer invoices
The appicaton should have user specific access and rights capability
I have a fairly good idea of the initial data sets (including all fields - some of which already exist in the excel reports) which would include the following Main tables:
- Employee Info (ie. Name, contact info, location, positon, pay rate)
- Candidate Info (for applicants that can be converted into employee table if hired)
Project Info (Project description, client, project coordinator, bill rate, hours/schedule)
- Service Coordinator (Name, contact info)
- Service Location (location, site contact)
A few other things to note: Employees generally stay with a client indefinitely but some times they quit, need to be replaced, or want a different client. Also, we have to staff substitutes on a temp bases when our employee is sick which the system would need to accommodate.
Why you'll like the project: I'm easy to work with, know what I want and will give you good direction.
Timing: I'd like to target a 30-60day completion date though the shorter the better.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online