I need a script will run via a cron job or any other suggested method, and should be capable of scraping all iTunes App Store Data (iPhone + iPad) into a MySQL database.
It must capture data including:
* App Name
* App ID
* Size of the app
* Price (Free, Paid) and change in price - to find price drops + option to filter price Eg. Above 1$, Below 1$
* Developer Name and URL
* URL to view this application in the App Store
* App Logo (Large version and small version)
* Current version rating, all version rating
* Category of app
* App store rank (Overall Rank, Category Rank, Grossing Rank) + Track change in rank
* Ability to change rank based on user defined formula/ algorithm
* Date app has been added (Release Date)
* Version Update date (in number of days format for each version) - Eg. V1.1 - updated in 36 days, v1.2 - updated in 45 days from the log
* Number of reviews
* Apps with in- app purchases
* Number of Downloads (Today, Last 7 days, Last 30 Days, All Time)
The application should also have a configuration file to change the frequency of refreshing the database. For example hourly, daily, etc.
Within each category, must have free, paid and lowered price option (The user can either view apps where the price has been lowered or apps that are now free)
Must have search, so the user can search for an application
For inspiration look at the attached file. Would like you to decrypt Exuberance, Crash, Passionate, Addictive formulas
You should be available for support to fix any bugs or future issues.
Won't work with any type of broker or middleman. You must be the actual coder. We work with individual coders only. We work direct with our vendors.
Please reply with examples / links of your previous work and any additional things you can add.
Please bid if you are 100% sure you can do this. Please make experiments before bidding on our project!!!