php to Django migration
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2306 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Prosper202 Development process
Prosper202 is a tool designed to gather and analyze internet marketing campaigns information provided by each user when they visit certain URL's.
The main development process will consist on the transition of current prosper202 PHP code to python, using DJANGO framework. The database will be migrated from current prosper202 engine to POSTGRESQL, which turns to have better capabilities such as higher performance, scalability and is widely used on AWS environments.
Technologies used in the development process:
1. Language: Python
2. Framework: Django.
3. Database Engine: tentative Postgresql on the first stage but mongodb is in mind.
4. Software architecture: MVC (model view controller).
On this stage the developer will successfully migrate the basic prosper202 php code to Python in order to submit the followed application to the client:
1. Fully working authorization and authentication module.
2. Administrative module with CRUD operations over the "users" module.
3. Fully functional Prosper202 with all Prosper202 Modules. Ready to be deployed on production server. Using Unofficial repository listed here [url removed, login to view]
4. With Basic UI or UI same as Prosper202
Costs: 1000 usd
1. Offer Geo Rotation and tracking.
2. Weighted Offer Rotation
3. Data import and export using CSV.
4. UI , Graphs , Charts
5. Landing Page element rotation and tracking.
The developer will begin to all behaviors from the document [url removed, login to view] , this will be selected by the client and if some of them requires modifications over already done modules, extra time will be added to the dead line. (The extra time depends on complexity of the modules and will be discuss with the client)
Final delivery, the application will be delivered to the client with a report about test results, the test results will consist on: Load test, security test (penetration) and fallover.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online