Patient & Order Management & Tracking System
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 38
We are implementing a customer/patient & order management system in PHP with Codeigniter. We are looking for someone with the skills to help us build object oriented reporting and form processing tools that we can use to quickly implement future reports & forms as needed.
The Order Management system will be based around a relational database that connects patients / customers with orders and links all related information into a single powerful report that can be sorted, filtered, etc. The user will be able click on patients, doctors, orders, etc. in order to pull up the patient and their order and manage information related to that order. Various information will be attached to each order, including general information, surveys, forms filled by patient, reports, pdf documents, etc.
Other advanced features will include:
- Grab orders from existing web order system (mysql) as they come in
- Automatically create customer/patient records, order records and other various defaults
- Advanced Order Status Tracking, Track tasks related to a specific order status as well as Reasons for delay within a specific status
- User manager / user types, with ability to block access to specific tabs in the order form by user type
- Order tracking, panel that allows add/delete order items and orders
- Export data with 3-4 forms as a PDF that can be emailed out to be filled in with needed information
- Import data from the same PDF that was filled out by external person
We would likes to build the system using object oriented standards and principles we have established with our existing proprietary LiveWeb ASP platform that we have used for years. For example, while this system will be for a medical product, we want to be able to take the base system and use it for future projects that will work for any type of ecommerce system -- e.g., we will use tables and field names that will have a more generic base. Examples would be Customer table to manage all types of users (customers/patients, doctors, users, etc.), Order will store orders, OrderItems will store items in the order, Products will store product information. We also have policies & specific naming conventions for all of our tables -- for example, ID's and Primary description for a record will always be as follows: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], tlkpStatusName, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.
We don't mind improving on this, but anything that strays from this methodology will need to be discussed.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online