Customer Support Management System 1
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
** Please Note: This project is already assigned to a freelancer - it is being reposted as a full time project due to the amount of work required + the amount of time that has elapsed from the original project. Other bids will not be considered **
Thank you for taking your time to review this project. I look forward to reviewing your bids. However, due to the nature of this project I am going to ask that companies who bid on this project meet the following criteria:
1) Have previously done high dollar projects through [url removed, login to view]
2) Have a significant number of positive reviews
3) Can provide samples of their work
Bids that do not meet this criteria will be marked as not interesting. After a candidate has been selected, more details about the project will be available, along with a Q&A session. I prefer to be actively involved with the development in regards to the database table structures, and look and feel of the application. I have placed a lot of though into the structure, and there are also further "features" that will utilize this data structure. If there are any questions about this project, please feel free to ask.
The primary focus of this project is to help us manage our clients and their customers. We need to have a web based customer service type system developed; to provide you with an overview of how this system will be used:
1) Our company will be responsible for managing the customer service for these clients
2) Our clients could manufacturer a product, and it is our job to keep track of the product registration and service related issues. We need to be able to validate the model and serial number based off of a flexible criteria (The model numbers will be stored in a database table - serial number validation should be done via regex, with the regex criteria stored in another database table)
3) If a service call is needed, we must be able to locate a service company, assign them the service call, and allow them the capability to request parts. The service company must be able to provide updates via the website, and once the repair is completed, submit their invoice electronically for payment.
As a part of developing this web application, there are a lot of modules that will need to be developed (although, not all the modules will be developed immediately - so there is a potential for a long term business relationship).
In order of preference:
1) Support for a troubleshooting system - system that walks a customer service representative through the process of troubleshooting a product; should have support for images and videos.
2) Escalated Issues Dashboard - Similar to forums and the ability to "subscribe" to a thread, people need to be able to subscribe, or watch, a particular issue. These issues should be reported back on a dashboard that allows someone easy access to see all of their subscribed issues.
3) Support for Dynamic Part Breakdowns - allows us to dynamically generate part breakdowns. images will be uploaded, tagged with a location number, and referenced back to a bill of material file
4) Asterisk Support - This system needs to be heavily integrated with asterisk. We would like to have an endpoint manager, and dial plan editor built in. In addition, we need to have each segment of the call logged into a database table that can be queried later (ie, to get average hold time, talk time, ring time, etc), so we can run statistics on our performance.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online