This project is to build a simple site where someone can login with their linkedin user idea and have their profile submitted to a flat file.
1) Using Linkedin's apis, create a webpage where a job seeker can submit their profile data. The service will then display their profile along with half a dozen open- additional questions to be submitted. After they answer these, these and the information on the profile will be submitted and displayed on an 2) internal (admin) web page.
- What hours are you willing to work a week?
- What is the hourly range you are willing to accept?
- Where are you willing to work?
- Are you a US citizen
3) When the submission is made, a simple text based email will be sent to the application as a confirmation
4) Similar to applicants, companies can submit jobs. This is a simple form. Actual questions are to be determined, but lets assume they are 10 or so questions along with a logo upload ability.
5) The company will be redirected to PayPal and charged a one time fee per job posting. This is a fixed fee per posting for phase 1.
6) When the submission is made, a simple text based email will be sent to the employer as a confirmation.