Looking for a developer who can deliver quickly the following module, written in Ruby on Rail.
This will be a part of a bigger application, which is sold online. The payment is handled by Paypal. We have the Paypal certified account (so it is not an issue)
Definition of the project:
1. Create a webpage with the following fields:
2. All fields will be filled by form variables from the preceding page
• The following fields are hidden
• All the other fields are to be displayed but cannot be modified
3. A “BUY with Paypal” button must be displayed. Upon click, the data is sent to PayPal for payment
4. Paypal returns:
i. Show a new page with “Thank you for your purchase” and some download, usage information
ii. Insert a record in the DB table “Purchases” with KUserID, ProductID, PurchaseDate, AmountPaid, PaymentRef.
• Rejected by paypal
i. Show a new page: Sorry but your transaction did not go through
ii. Provide the cause for the rejection, if it is available from paypal
iii. Offer a back button, so the user can correct the payment information
• Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] (Lucid)
• Ruby on Rail (we are using TurnKey Linux ROR package)
• IE and FireFox browsers
• Source code
• Test procedure, tools, script
• Test result
• Input/output assumptions
• Restrictions if any, clearly documented
Please provide :
• Delivery date/time, from the date of the signed contract
• List what other information you need, and/or if you have any further question
This project was awarded to
He is fantastic! Blow me away. He did help us way beyond our expectation. Great job. He is first of on our list to get help. Great job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work