Travel web site and mobile application
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2922 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking for right candidate for web/mobile based travel social product development. You must sign an NDA/Development Agreement and be prepared to develop a long-term working relationship, and interested in long term relationship rather than a quick and easy money.
We are professional Product Designers with User Experience Design experience and Web Frontend development/FB gaming/Mobile gaming development experience. We need a capable team player who is focused on QUALITY and ensuring a professional reputation.
The development and solution required are not complicated, but requires a capable individual to understand the front and back ends of development an online social platform products. The product idea is a unique and has patent protection.
Here are some development requirements:
1. Facebook login/connect/share + site built in registration and login system
2. Thumbs up/FB Like kinds of social feature
3. Google Place API integration
4. Google Map integration
5. Foursquare API integration
6. API based contents auto generation system
7. Image gallery CMS system
8. Collaborative CMS system and email based invitation features
9. Email based contents sharing features
10. Social Wishlist features
11. Social following/follower features
12. Search framework integration
13. Statistics framework install and monitoring site creation
14. Simple admin site creation
15. SEO optimization
16. i18n/l10n framework integration for web site and mobile app
Development might be easy, if you already have done similar project. There are no new technology or new logics, all the requirements are all out there. You may only need to integrate them mash them and optimize.
The right candidate must be able to think strategically and make recommendations for the best long-term solution and tools.
Additional Project Description:
1. Raw modle: [url removed, login to view]
2. Web product development is the first work to be done(the necessary database/servers is the first achievement)
3. Mobile app development has to be done as second
4. Visual design/interaction design are all done for web product
5. Technical description document is done for web product (you guys can start development right tomorrow)
6. Provide documentation on system design, technical specification and user guide
7. Web product has to be launched by June 15th 2013.
Applicants please elaborate your past programming work experience specifically for travel/social web site/app development, API mashup, mobile app, CMS etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online