I have re-complied the requirements. Kindly review for any further inquiry.
Kindly advice me your required timeframe and budget.
1) We sell tickets to passengers and vehicles whom using our ferry transportation service.
2) Using website, customers can buy ticket through online.
3) Refer to picture attached in this email:-
a) 3 processes are "Search", "Payment" and "Ticket"
b) Online booking is available up to 1 day before the day of departure.
c) Rename "Origin" to "Types of Vehicles"
d) Under the option of "Types of Vehicles", there are 8 selections with different ticket price each (kindly refer to pricelist attached):-
- Ordinary Car
- Commercial car
e) Once selection has been chosen, "Price" of that selection will be shown next to that selection.
f) Each selection will include 1 passenger by default. So, customers with vehicles have to choose the "number of passengers" if the passenger is more than 1 and “nationality of passengers” for either “Malaysian” or “Foreigner”. Each ticket price of the additional passenger will follow the same price as "Passenger". In the end, the total payment will be "vehicle plus additional passengers".
g) Customers have to input "Name", "IC/Passport", "Email address". Once you have reviewed the pricelist attached, there are "Kadar Biasa" which is for Foreigner, while "Diskaun 50%" which is for Malaysian. So, there must be an option to choose "Malaysian" or "Foreigner" to reflect the actual pricing. Under "Lorry" category, please ignore "Tanpa Muatan" as we only accept "Dengan Muatan".
h) Once customers have finished clicking selection, there will be a box showing "Total Payment".
i) Rename "Search" to "Proceed to Payment" for the button.
j) Payment will be handled by online merchant, such as ipay88 or MOL. We accept "bank direct fund transfer" and "Visa & Master".
k) Once payment has been verified and authorized, it will come to last process "Ticket". Ticket generated must be in sequence number. Customers are required to print out the ticket, and also ticket will be forwarded to their valid email address which they have input in the beginning.
1) Ticket can't be purchased from website on the same day they wish to board the ferry, but they can book the ticket 1 week in advance (7 days).
2) List/report will be generated by website and online ticket system will be closed by 12am daily. For example, if customers wish to purchase ticket for 22th July 2013, they only can book the ticket up to 21st July 11.59pm. By 12am 22th July 2013, system will be closed, and list/report (contains Name, IC/Passport, email address, type of vehicle, total payment, reference number for each ticket) will be generated at 12.01am.
3) On the day of 22th July, staffs will use the list/report to match the ticket to the list/report to make sure all details are correct before they board the ferry.
1) Daily and monthly sales report must be generated from website. 4 super IDs will be created so that only authorised personnel can view and print the report.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $1794 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar e-ticketing web development expertise and assure you best quality designs/work. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work.please check the PMB for more detail.Thanks
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
I totally understand the flow of this project and we are confident that can do that job with in the time frame and proposed budget. Details mentioned into your pmb for further review.
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.