Alliance for Addiction Solutions Website, Forum and CMS - repost
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $690 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am re-posting this because there were changes to the final specs and also because I got a lot of generic responses back.
Do you know someone who suffers from addiction? Do you wish there was more information out there to help them? I am volunteering to build a website for a non-profit organization - the Alliance for Addiction Solutions. I am trying to keep their costs down by doing as much of the work design and UX myself for free, but we need to hire an expert to actually code it.
Please mention in your bid if you care about addiction recovery.
Please Bid for Stages 1-3 all together. Please clarify the cost breakdown per each stage.
STAGE 1: WORD PRESS WEBSITE
• Custom developed theme
• Plugins installed and configured
• Pages and subpages added
• Banner ads (actual images not required – just placeholders)
• Social media integrated
• SEO set up
1) WordPress Theme to match Layered Photoshop files for Home page and 2 jpg variations (plus forms and landing pages, etc.)
2) TOTAL Number of pages: 45 – See MS Word Outline for types of content.
3) We need the ability to display leaderboard banner ads at the top right. We will also need ability to incorporate Google Ads and banners in other standard spots.
4) RE: Blog (labeled “News” in Photoshop) Ability to have only the most recent Blog entry (or a teaser) show up on the Home Page. Is this possible in Word Press? Also we want sharing turned on and commenting turned off.
5) Currently Facebook posts go to Twitter. What additional social media integration do you recommend including?
6) Note that in the RIGHT column there is a little script of random cycling content. These will be various Testimonials. We have about 20 of them, but only 2 will show up on the screen at any time.
STAGE 2: SIMPLE PRESS FORUM
• Spam filter
• Private File Sharing
1) Discussion area is Private and only for PAID members who are logged in.
2) We require a ‘private’ private discussion area for Board/Committee members. Easy to do with PHPBB, so I assume this is same for SimplePress?
3) Informal Chat feature like the one at the bottom of this page: [url removed, login to view]
4) Additional private place to be able to share files with PAID members – pdfs, jpgs, audio files, etc.
STAGE 3: EVERYTHING ELSE
• Membership capability via Wishlist
• Single sign-on with the forum
• Event Calendar
• Shopping cart, with payment integration
• Email list integrated (and transfer existing membership list from Vertical Response)
1) SHOP: Currently, we have an Amazon storefront set up [url removed, login to view] But having the capability to have a simple shopping cart will be beneficial moving forward. So this should be included. We need to think about how we charge people for virtual and physical events, recordings, printouts, etc. in addition to getting a referral fee for Amazon books and products. Currently using Vertical Response.
2) Basic membership sign-up and renewal software: CMS that allows us to collect emails, have auto-responders, and various email lists. We also need to members update profiles and have them be listed on the public website. Currently we are doing this, but we need to continue to have this ability with single sign-on. Old system here: [url removed, login to view]
3) Definitely need to send automated notes out to remind people to pay their annual dues. AND if they do not pay – they no longer get access to the private site and their names get removed from the public display
MORE DETAILS BELOW:
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online