CMS & E-Commerce Website for Jewelry Website
This project received 150 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2146 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Seeking an expert CMS eCommerce developer or development team to build a fully functional SEO friendly eCommerce, front and back-end for a jewelry website like adiamor.com. We need a complete website and e-commerce creation including front end development, back end functionality, Product Management, shopping cart, photo galleries, complete administrative features, search function, marketing features, e-mail list manager, social media integration, search engine friendly, and content management system.
We are open to any open source CMS/eCommerce or custom PHP e-commerce platform as long as it will function like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] along with a product and content management system. WE are also open to an open source CMS eCommerce platform that has already many available plugins/extensions/modules/widgets/etc. for options for shipping methods and transaction gateways.
We will be designing our own PSD look, layout and feel that we will need to be implemented into html. The site also has to have all the similar features and functions as the leading jewelry websites like: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and jamesallen.com.
Below is a few of the essential features we are looking for:
- A powerful layered, faceted and filtered navigation feature built in a search engine friendly manner where we can define, add and delete the attributes.
- Easy to use back end product and content management system.
- SEO and SEF
If you look at these jewelry website, these products have multiple categories, subcategories, layered and filtered search options. For example: main category (5 options), sub-section 1 (seven options), sub sub-section 1, (12 options), sub-section 2 (5 options), sub sub-section 2 (seven options).
- I will only respond to bids that include:
- Bid Amount
- Suggested e-commerce solution platform and why
- Any additional added upgrades and expected added costs / upgrades, if any
- Links to jewelry websites or equivalent features
- Please start your response with the phrase 'jewelry website'
- Our budget is about $1500 - $2000.
- We prefer delivery in 20 - 30 days.
Thank you and we look forward to reviewing all responses.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online