OSCommerce Fix &amp; Additions
This project was awarded to ibe1 for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am only new to all programming languages and have been thrown into the deep end as a job was incomplete for my new website.
This should be so easy for someone who knows what they are doing!
The Mods/Additions Required:
1. My [url removed, login to view] is showing prices (EX-Tax) when they should be Inc. This is ONLY displaying incorrectly when I select "specials" on the Main Page ([url removed, login to view]).
2. I would like to have Terms & Conditions available in the menu along the bottom ([url removed, login to view] - I think it's called) removing "spcials" box from bottom as it is already at top.
3. I would like to have Page Titles for each relevant category ("Sharp Cash Register" when in that page, "Casio Cash Register" and so on) the same as the catalog headings.
4. I would like a Powerful SEO/s to get more onto of google search (as everyone does).
5. I would Like to have a "Contact Information" and the Contact us enquiry form on the same page (at the moment I have no Contact Information - Only "Contact us" page with simple form. I need that form to be more secure too for when it comes to submitting.
My Business Name:
Then "Contact Us" enquiry for.
6. I would like to have Special Pricing levels (up to 3 Prices)
and 3 Levels of Customers which I am able to choose which level of pricing the customer gets. They default to level 1.
7. The Product Attributes page does not allow me to go past page 1 to view when it is full so I need to be able to view all pages as there are many I will have.
There will be more projects to come as this is my first post. I hope I have made things clear enough for you to bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online