425728 PHP-based Charts to Display Rank
This project was awarded to darienicolae for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I need a programmer who could manipulate existing chart applications such as Google Charts or Pcharts to display a history of rankings on a line graph. What I mean by history of rankings is we have a set of dates (say July 1 - July 5) and for each day a person is ranked based on his performance in a race that he joins (1st place, 2nd place, 5th place etc.). On the x-axis we have the days July 1 - July 5. On the y-axis let's say we have 1-10, but 10 is displayed below the axis and 1 is the highest point in the axis. Basically we are inverting the y-axis so that 1st place is the highest, and 10th place is the lowest (see attached image). Now, this is the just a simple explanation of what I want to achieve. I have data that can range from a rank of 1 up to 1,000. The chart has to be flexible enough to display this range in a nice-looking line graph. I have looked at Google Charts ([url removed, login to view]) and Pcharts ([url removed, login to view]) but could not find any documentation that covers what I want to achieve. Your task is going to be:
1) Study either Google Charts or Pcharts to see if my goal is possible.
2) For either one of them you have to produce a working chart with explanations on how you achieved it with sample data.
3) If neither is possible then you should program a PHP script that can produce the same results plus explanations.
4) The chart has to be flexible and attractive (should look MUCH better than the sample chart).
Let me know in your messages on your capabilities and action plan. Thank you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online