We are looking for Hotels and Hostels Search Engine for our current web site. The idea is visitors can do a search and make a reservation on line. Our main services are Hotel reservation.
We need the following functions:
Customers are the people who surf the website and book the room.
1. Customers should be able to search through the available Hotels using the Booking engine (i.e. the search module at the home page). The users can search for the room availability using following search criteria:
[url removed, login to view] Adults
[url removed, login to view] Children
No. of Rooms
Hotels Post Code
Bed and Breakfast
2. Customers should be able to book a hotel room after they have chosen the right one. At the time of booking customers should have a choice of making a full payment upon arrival. However they have to provide a valid credit card .and they should be warned the %X (10% or 15%) of the booking needs to be paid to secure the booking.
3. Customers should get a confirmation email with regards to their booking.
4. Customers should be able to cancel a booking if they wish. The cancelation should be done 24 hrs before the arrival date. If they try to cancel after 24 Hrs then the booking engine shouldn't allow the customer to cancel. Instead it should display a message saying you have exceeded the cancelation period. Please see Cancellation terms & Condition. (we will provide you the exact message and the cancellation period)
5. If the cancellation is success then the customer, the Hotel admin and the web admin should get a confirmation email.
Hotel Admins are the administrators of each hotel who has his/her own unique login to our web site so that they can login to the admin page and update the availability of their room.
The hotel admin should be able to do the followings:
1. Update the availability of their hotel rooms.
2. Change the description of their Hotel, photos and Hotel facilities such as
24 hour Reception (20)
Age Restriction (1)
Air Conditioning (8)
Airport Pick Up (5)
Bicycle Hire (3)
Breakfast Not Included (23)
Breakfast for Free (78)
Car park (8)
Children Friendly (19)
Children Not Allowed (1)
Credit Cards Accepted (15)
Currency Exchange (12)
Free Car park (1)
Guest Kitchen (34)
Linen Included (67)
Lounge room (60)
Luggage Storage (82)
No Curfew (17)
No Lockout (1)
Non Smoking (15)
Phone and Fax (39)
Smoking Rooms (4)
Swimming Pool (4)
Travel Desk/Info (53)
Web Access (88)
Web Access for Free (1)
Web access in Room (17)
Web access in lobby (38)
Wheelchair Friendly (17)
WiFi in lobby (56)
WiFi in room (44)
3. To receive the booking and cancellation confirmation automatically to their hotel email.
4. To view and print all past, present and future bookings made.
5. The Hotel Admins with their own login, they should only be able to view and amend their own Hotel and not any other hotel detail or bookings.
6. To view and print the commissions they have paid to us so far or by selecting a period of time.
Web Admin is the websites Administrator who should be able to view and amend all hotels and customers detail if necessary as follows:
1. View and print all bookings made by the customers to all the hotels.
2. Have the ability to cancel or amend any booking individually.
3. Receive confirmation of all bookings and cancellation email to a designated email.
4. To be able to view and print the total commission received from the hotels.
5. To be able to create new hotel account and should be able to send the new hotel affiliate with their own username and password.
6. To be able to change the Hotel Admin user name and/or password.
7. To be able to cancel / delete one or more affiliate hotel accounts.
8. To be able to change the web page contents such as adds, offers and pictures.
We can give you more detailed version later. But this should give you an overall idea of what we need. Also after the development is completely finished we should own the copyright of the design. We will contact you only if we need any major changes. The website also will be hosted in our server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work