Creating complex English sentences in PHP
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 CAD
- Total Bids 21
The basic idea is to create site that can complicate the English sentences to look like a legal document or something that is really hard to wrap you head around:-)
Currently a basic version has been made and located at [url removed, login to view] (I own that site and all the source code)
Right now the SQL database dictionary has about 12 thousand words in it. All you see, is all there is; no back end, no admin panel, just the site front and basic engine to do the complication. You will be basing your work on the current script so don't worry, you are not starting from the scratch.
"Overcomplicate [url removed, login to view]" - Is a file that stores some of the examples that site could output at the present state. Some are correct from the get go and some need correction to make sense. An algorithm for creating good humanly understandable output is needed, possibly a machine learning could be of help.
"Draft [url removed, login to view]" - Is an older idea draft before what you see at [url removed, login to view] has been created. More useful pages on there I suppose are the ones showing the admin side.
- The overall look and feel of the site should be very simple and elegant like twitter or tindie.com. The field for the input, bunch of social media share buttons and
little space for advertisement.
- Site css should be responsive to the screen/window/browser size changes while still offering comfortable use.
- The input form should be compatible with embedded code that can be inserted into other sites as a small banner with text input field and complicate button.
- Little field on the home page displaying recent complications should be slowly scrolling away.
- all the complicated result should be saved in cookies for further use by the site
- This is a one purpose site! Only thing it does it complicates, allows user to share result to social media sites of their choice or email the result through the website
and while they are doing all of that and ads are humbly shown somewhere on the page :-)
- I will repeat again, this is one purpose site! Not a full blown enterprise solution!
- Database dictionary will be entered via SQL database management software.
- In case of machine learning, the user should be able to offer a corrected version of the sentence. Only after admin's approval the corrected version may be
learned by the code.
Possible Addons for the future:
- Ability for the end user to purchase a birthday card with the complicated output
- Ability for the end user to purchase a shirt with printed output
- Ability for the end user to purchase other accessories and services that could possibly make money :-)
- Current theme of the site is just there for a testing. It is not going to stay there
- Current logo can be changed
- You will sign a digital NDA and will be provided full source code of existing site. I intend on keeping this closed source!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online