i have a Parallels Confixx (yes, the company from Plesk) Webhosting Panel,
that is not more supported. They offer a migration tool from Confixx to Plesk,
but i want migrate to cPanel.
The Confixx Panel have no root-system like Plesk or cpanel(which controls all system),
the services are standalone,
My system is: Debian 6, Apache2, php 5.2/php 5.3, mySQL 5.1, postfix, dovecot as POP3/IMAP and proftp
Username praefix are: web123,web124,....
the clients directory structure are: like /var/www/web123/html/
Database username are: web123
Database name are: usr_web123_1 , usr_web123_2 (1,2 stands for database1, database 2, a user have only one mysql-pass for all database)
email username: web123p1, web123p2 (username for mailboxes)
- FTP logins are same with login to control panel.
what must be migrated:
- FTP Files
- Email-Adresses, Mailboxes (Dovecot-IMAP/POP3), E-mail redirects, auto responder
- MySQL Databases (ver. 5.1)
- php configurations: safe_mod, mod_rewrite, allow_url_fopen, allow_url_include
- Subdomains (in cpanel they are named : parked domains?!), subdomains with redirect o another URL
- statistics (awstats)
if the usernames for mysql-databases cannot implement in cPanel, then must be written a script, that replaces the login datas in php-scripts etc.
but without touching the mail passwords.
i provide a performance KVM VPS with cPanel installed, where you can use it to test the migrate.(with possibility to reinstall system)
the finally migration will be in a new dedicated server.
i uploaded here the database structure of Parallels confixx, so you can look at this.