PHP Admin + Order Form
This project received 70 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1123 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I need a php admin made up for a fruit and vegetable wholesaler client that will allow them to create an account for their customers that can then place an order for their products. They need the ability to add and remove products.
I have an order form in a spreadsheet that the form can be designed off.
The customers need to be able to login, with a separate account for each customer, and then fill out an online form to place an order. There will just be a quantity entered which could be a decimal, so 0.1 or 0.5 or could be a whole like 2,5,10 etc. The reason this will be just a quantity is I need it all added up, see below for explanation. It will also need a ‘special request’ section that will show to the admin at the bottom of the form.
This order form then needs to saved to a database, and opened on the admin login. This admin login needs to show an alert when there are new orders, and needs to do the following with the orders:
1. Show the separate orders from their customers so that they can save them to be emailed, or to print off
2. Have a separate order form to open that will add up all the quantities of each individual item. So this form will show the totals from each product from the orders that had been submitted that day.
So it will end up with a total order form, with all the quantities of each item added up, and then the individual order form from each customer.
I am thinking this would best be managed with some sort of tick box solution allowing my client to tick the boxes of submitted orders to have them collate together into 1 form.
Can the following features please be quoted separately as the client may wish to postpone some of them for ‘stage 2’ modifications. So please do a separate price for each of the following:
1. When customers have placed orders, they will need to be able to open their order history. In this order history they need an option to ‘reorder’ on a certain order and this option will open up a new order form, filling it with the data that was on the order that they had hit ‘reorder’ on. They will need to be allowed to modify this data before they submit the new order.
2. In the admin section, my client needs to be able open up individual orders and have an added column in there titled ‘picked’. This will allow them to fill it out so if 2 items of something were ordered but they can only send 1, they will enter 1 here. They will also need to be able to add notes on the bottom. Once they hit submit for this list the customer that placed the order will be notified of what has been picked and what has not been able to and if there were any notes added to the order.
3. Pricing isn’t required at this stage, but it will be needed in the future so I would love to get a price. What my client will need to do is set retail pricing in the morning. So he needs to open up the stock list and be able to edit the pricing of all the products when he goes to the markets every morning. When they set their customers up with an account they need to be able to specify a % discount for them. So say it was 30%. Their customer would login and on the order form it will have retail price and will also have their price so rrp – 30%. It will then need to tally a total price for the order at the bottom.
4. The ability to itemise the collated order forms into suppliers. So my client has a few different businesses he buys his product off in the morning and he needs to be able to see what he needs to order from each supplier. My client needs to be able to setup supplier names, and then when he collates all the orders into 1 form, he needs to be able to have access to what items are with what supplier. So have it only list the items he needs to order under the supplier name. And then also possibly have an email button that will let him press it and have it auto populate an email to the supplier that includes all the items that need to be ordered.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online