This PHP web application should use the Orange M2M Connect web-service to take the stored messages from the Orange SOAP server. These messages should be extracted, sanitised, validated and stored in a local database. The user should be notified via SMS of new messages in the system. It should be done in Object Oriented PHP using MVC structure and use MySQL for the database.
The application should
- allow the user to view stored messages
- validate, sanitise and store new messages in the database
- download sms messages from orange's m2m soap server
- login/logout functionality with sessions and password security for using the application
- unit testing and test plans/logs
- MVC architecture with basic design diagrams for the architecture
- SQL file to re-create the SQL database
6 freelancers are bidding on average £184 for this job
I understand your problem domain 100%. I have developed over 8 applications that use one or more complex SOAP APIs for 4 years with large Telco companies in PHP, Python and C++.