PHP SOAP Client for M2M
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £179 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
This PHP web application should use the Orange M2M Connect web-service to take the stored messages from the Orange SOAP server. These messages should be extracted, sanitised, validated and stored in a local database. The user should be notified via SMS of new messages in the system. It should be done in Object Oriented PHP using MVC structure and use MySQL for the database.
The application should
- allow the user to view stored messages
- validate, sanitise and store new messages in the database
- download sms messages from orange's m2m soap server
- login/logout functionality with sessions and password security for using the application
- unit testing and test plans/logs
- MVC architecture with basic design diagrams for the architecture
- SQL file to re-create the SQL database
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online