Pop3 Email Analyzer
This project was successfully completed by codemannz for $30 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
Provide PHP scripts which achieve the following purpose.
The application will be run as a CRON schedule job.
There are two SQL tables.
1. Log Table
- Contains a series of log records that we can use to prove that the email addresses were part of an email that we ([url removed, login to view]) were party to.
- [url removed, login to view] means the domain of the pop3 account. We will be using this application for more than one domain.
2. Email Table
- Contains a series of email addresses. No duplicates.
Login into a pop3 account.
For each email in the inbox:
1. Extract all email addresses from the header (to, cc, bcc)
2. For each non [url removed, login to view] email
- Add one records to the Log table
- Log record contains: Sent date, subject and all the email addresses extracted. You can choose the fields and field types. Could all be one text field. We will hardly ever use this file.
- If the email address being processed doesn’t exist in the email table add it.
3. Discard the email.
The php code must:
1. Create the tables
2. Allow a user to specify the pop3 account login and password and the domain for [url removed, login to view]
3. Achieve the stated goal.
4. Use meaningful variable and field names
5. Be reasonably documented
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online