Customize a Prestashop engine (ver 126.96.36.199) to also post transaction info to existing Microsoft SQL database (Express 2008 SP2).
MySQL (for Prestashop) database, MS SQL database, web server will be hosted same local server (MS Windows Server 2003).
Cart Modifications include:
- Add field to cart for customer to provide “Expected Order Pickup Time”. Field will be two pull down fields, pull down field for the hour (8:00AM to 11:00PM) and one for the minutes, in 5 minute increments. Info will be stored in cart table of MySQL database and transferred to MS-SQL.
- Voucher field in Prestashop cart will be used as Gift Card Field.
* When value is entered into voucher field, query MS SQL database and obtain validity and available balance on card. Will then create voucher for cart for the voucher value or cart value, which ever is less.
Order Modifications Include:
- Obtain order number (orderID) from MS-SQL and use as Prestashop invoice number instead of default invoice number.
- Push order detail information into SQL database, including order header, items, and payment. Payment options include gift card and credit card.
- Database connection information will be obtained from MySQL configuration table.
- Credit card transactions will be authorized by FirstData e4 module
- SQL queries have already been written and tested in VBScript. (see attached)
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1394 for this job
i have a develop to connect prestashop mysql to ANY sql (sql ms, sql oracle, sql postgress....). Check in my demos the info, in my protafolio , i have hight expertise into prestashop 1.5.x and last