I need a wordpress plugin that is compatible with the latest version. The plugin creates notification popups in either the bottom left or bottom right on the screen. The notification should pop-up for however many seconds the admin sets when any of the following actions take place:
1) A new comment is written on an article with the username and a link to the article.
2) A new post is published, with a linked title to the post.
3) An existing post is edited, with the linked title.
4) A new user joins (with their username). Message should welcome then using their nickname. No link.
5) When a private message is received <-- should say "You have received a private message from $username." <-- this should by hyperlinked to the message.
Admin should be able to change the message for each event, enable/disable notifications for each event and limit the pop-ups to between 1 and 3 at any one time. Pop-ups should queue too so if it's limited to 1 at any one time and 10 things happen each one should show after another to avoid saturating the screen.
The code MUST be unique <-- this will be checked.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $667 for this job
Hi I have developed several WordPress plugins and ready to move on this project. I have 8 years of experience in web design and development. Please check related work
We are experienced wordpress professionals and ready to endow with the solution as per your requirements.Please check your PMB to see our previous related work. Thank You.