WordPress Website with Custom Plugin
This project was awarded to anirbanbanerjee for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Website laid out and designed to the finest detail exactly as [url removed, login to view] (without their content ie: None of their articles, pictures, etc will be on the site)
Website MUST be responsive and appear the same way [url removed, login to view] appears when viewed from an iPhone, iPad, Android mobile phones, widescreen monitor and other multimedia devices.
3. Site visitors will be able to press a "next" or "previous" button when viewing a article, just like www.tinybytes.me.
4. Every page will have Google AdSense incorporated at the top and bottom of the article.
1. Gallery Creator System: Registered uses will be able to log-in to the password protected area and create their own picture galleries for the site with the ability to place a heading, subtitle write captions, text and set a category for the gallery.
2. AdSense Rotation System: Registered users will be able to provide their own Google Adsense code and publisher ID for use in the website. The website will display the Adsense code for the galleries he/she creates. The site owners' own Adsense code will "cycle" into the gallery for a set interval of pages. For example, for every two pages, the site owners' own Adsense code will be used instead of the users' Adsense code. The interval should be modifiable (every two pages, every three pages, every other page, etc). The Adsense codes and publisher IDs on the site should only be the site owners' and all other registered users.
3. The site owner must have his own admin screen where he will be able to manage the registered user accounts. Site owner should be able to create and delete registered users, create and delete his own galleries as well as all registered users on the site. All registered users' content must be visibly editable through admin. screen.
3. Code must be error-free, speedy and efficient.
4. Security: The website should have effective preventive measures against MySQL injections and Ddos attacks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online