- A report that adds up the value of a custom field in accounts for 7 vtiger users to whom the accounts are assigned to, and makes a graph. The accounts have a field named "yearly sales potential", so I want a graph that on one axis shows the names of the users and on the other axis shows the sum of that field for all his assigned accounts.
- Same as before, but instead of doing it for accounts, it does it for opportunities and the field "Amount", so, I want a graph that on one axis has the list of these 7 vTiger users, and on the other, it has the value of the sum of all the "amount" field for all the opportunities assigned to him on the *current* year.
- Exact same as before, but only adding the closed-won oportunities of each user.
- For each product and service, search for all the "approved" *quotes* that contain them, and get the list price and do an average price for each of them. Then make 2 graphs, one for services and one for products, that does on one axis, product or service name, and on the other, its average unit price.
- Same as above, but instead of having the average list price on the second axis, we need the amount of times the product or service was used in all "approved" quotes of the current year.
- All graphs will be simple columns, maybe with different colours per items.
- This will probably need an new html produced with php placed somewhere in the vTiger structure with a link in an existing vTiger page, that is fine, nothing fancy is needed design wise, just maybe a title and logo on top.
- This is a system mainly used in spanish, so I'll tell you exactly what the axis names, etc. need to be.
- I'll give you access to the system, but I need all the code separately afterwards.
This is basically 5 relatively simple SQL queries to make a table for each report, and then graph the table in an HTML. Queries should be simple if you know your way around vTiger's DB.