I need a website which is similar to [url removed, login to view] and by similar I mean you have almost the same functionalities (search on People or Company or Answers) and the possibility to create accounts. I need this site to be easily adjustable as I want the site coded so that I can make adjustments (I understand HTML, PHP and Java but don't have enough knowledge to do this myself - my knowledge can be described as basic). More info:I want a basic set of features (with basic I mean easily adjustable but still good features) and extend from there on. I want a part where users can register; there should be a possibility to choose between 3 member types; all members should also have the chance to do a search in which they can specify on member type, and a few other specifics. Also a Q&A part where members can discuss is needed. The important thing is that all this works really well and works fast and the website also has to look professional. I want to have the option to add features in the near future so you should build in more values in your coding which I may have to use. Any bid from all coders are welcome.
1) Complete and fully-functional working website in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.
4)All work done (things which are not mentioned above) belong to me, the buyer
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday May 2, 2009 5:41:06 PM:
Coders still interested in the project can have a look at the attached zip-filefor more info on my requirements.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday May 2, 2009 5:42:36 PM:
Coders still interested in the project can have a look at the attached zip-file for more info on my requirements.
The website needs to be fully functional on Internet Explorer as well as other browsers such as Firefox,...