I'm looking for someone who is very familiar with creating membership sites on Wordpress, especially using BuddyPress. Here's what I need:
I'm creating a network of fan community networks for musicians using BuddyPress. I'm thinking I can use WPMU to create the network but I need each musician to have their own social community where fans can send messages, view photos, videos, etc.
Specific Criteria -
* Fans must be able to create an account and profile on one community, but automatically have access to all other communities using the same login and profile. I believe there are plugins to share users/profiles...just not sure which to use.
* Free to create account to start interacting with musicians but must start a paid membership to view that particular musician's photos and videos.
* Each musician should have their own membership sign up form - visible only once user has created free account.
* Fan (paid member) only has access to specific community they paid to join. If they want to join another musician's community, they must start another paid membership.
* I'm thinking of using s2member or WPMUDev Membership plugin to accomplish membership functionality, along with BuddyPress Multi-Network plugin to create multiple BuddyPress sites using one installation of BuddyPress. Again, I'm not 100% sure and need someone who's familiar with the different software/plugins to point me in the right direction.
* Each musician needs his/her own admin login so they can manage their own site without having access to other sites on network. We also need a super admin account that has rights to manage all sites on network.
* Each musician needs his own profile, different from fan profiles.
* Upon paying for membership, fan should become "friend" of musician's profile automatically (similar to how users joining Myspace become Tom's friend from the start)
* Fans should be able to see each others' comments and avatars, but should not be able to view each others' profiles or photos. The musicians however should be able to view all fan profiles.
* Musicians should only have access to their fans and not fans of other communities on network. Musicians also should not be able to have access to other musicians.
* When registered as a free user, user should only be able to send x amount of messages per day. Only paid fans should be able to send unlimited messages to the musician who's community they joined.
Again, my goal with this project is to mainly have someone put together existing software/plugins/scripts to accomplish it. I know some custom coding will be required, but I'd like to keep it to a minimum since I know much of the software already exists.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $639 for this job
We are experienced WordPress professionals and ready to endow with the solution as per your requirements.Please check your PM B to see our previous related work. Thank You.
******************Social Network PRO* Gladly at your service*************** We have successfully launched many Social Networking sites professionally & would like to do it for you. Please check my experience in PM.
I have all Wordpress/Jppmla/Magento premium themes and plugins ready to sell in $10 only! To buy... skype: "pritom.rafsan" or rafsan.zannat at hotmail.com