Auto-Purchasing Script -- 3
This project was successfully completed by SigmaVisual for $526 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
I am looking to commission an auto-purchasing script for use on a single collectibles website. The website works as such:
- The product is announced the day before.
- At a random time the next day, the product suddenly appears for sale on the website.
- There is no Captcha. The only information needed is login/password, billing & shipping information.
- At this time, thousands of people are attempting to purchase the highly limited product at once. I would like the script to auto-purchase it without any manual input, and do so before the product(s) are sold.
- Must be able to purchase multiple products, targeted by manually preset keywords.
- Must be able to purchase from multiple accounts or run multiple instances of itself (two scripts running at once, for example.)
- Must require no manual action after initial setup for the drop. Once keywords and personal information is input and the script is started, that should be all that is required.
- The website [sometimes] releases items in multiple batches – this is the only variable. Thousands of people attempt to purchase the same product at once, and they often sell out in seconds. Some of them are using automated purchasing scripts as well. Should the script miss one of the initial batches of product during checkout, it must resolve itself and keep attempting re-purchase until it successfully completes checkout/payment.
- I need one for Mac, and I need one for Windows.
- The more minimal the bot the better. Don't want to have to install multiple things to get it to work. However, this can be discussed.
– This must be done promptly and completed within one week from starting.
Please message me for a URL to the website and any other questions you may have. Cheers.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online