We need a custom call tracking module installed for our website. Here are the details:
We need a way to track users to know where they came from for the purpose of phone orders. When a customer places an order on the phone, Google Analytics has no way to track that the customer has made a purchase. We'd like to get details about customers that place orders on the phone, based on a customer attribute when the customer rep is placing the order through Magento Admin.
This is how it would break down:
1. Customer visits [url removed, login to view] (or any website that has a link to our website)
2. Customer enters our site from [url removed, login to view]
3. Customer Code is placed at the footer of the website (see [url removed, login to view] for an example)
4. Customer calls our call center to place an order
5. Employee asks customer for the "Customer Code"
6. Employee creates order and chooses "Customer Code" from a pre-determined set of options using a dropdown. Each "Customer Code" will represent a website source, such as [url removed, login to view], Google, Bing, Affiliates, [url removed, login to view], etc...
7. At the end of the month (and on the fly), I'd like to run reports to pull up the sales from these Customer Codes - something similar to Google Analytics. I want to see which orders are linked to which source individually, and also totals of each source, as well as total of phone orders.