This project was successfully completed by morff for $99 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
I have a PHP website and a MySQL Database for customer of mine.
There was already a cron file programmed a few years ago but it now obsolite.
I need to send to my customer the following notification:
A - Credit Card expired:
1. When credit card is expiring - An e-mail should be sent to customer 1 month prior expiry date (Format mm/yy), 2 weeks before expiring date, on the first of the expiration date and once a month until customer update his credit card
2. In the e-mail the last 4 digits (The format is 4 digits - There is no 16 digits on the database)
3. If there is no credit card on the system, no e-mail should be sent to customer
B - Account Renewal
1. We provide a service that has an annual address fee (Format dd/mm/yyyy). An e-mail should be sent to customer including "Account no", "Password" and "Contact Date", a month before expiring date.
C - Account Renewal Reminder.
[url removed, login to view] reminder is an e-mail like "Account Renewal" with "Account no", "Password" and "Contact Date", but needs to be sent 2 weeks before expiry date
D - Account Expired
[url removed, login to view] the day of the contract expiration an e-mail should be sent to the customer and to us.
All e-mail should have as object the "name of the customer" and the "Account number" followed by:
For A - Credit Card needs upgrade
For B - Your account will expire soon
For C - Please act before your account will expire
For D - Your account expire today
Of course all text can be edited by us.
Thank you in advance for your reply
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online