263779 Help with Virtuemart Cart
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 1
I have a new website that I'm trying to launch but I'm having a few problems mainly with the checkout cart system. I want to use PayPal and USPS for shipping. This is what I'm trying to accomplish:
1. Show that we take both credit cards and PayPal all through PayPal of course.
2. Handle all payments in PayPal (I'd love to have a company logo at the top of the PayPal page.)
3. I'm having problems with the total cart price. If you add a $15 item to the cart when you go to checkout there is no total tax added but the subtotal price changes to $[url removed, login to view] which is $15 + tax=$16.05. But after completing checkout the price is back to $15. Makes no sense at all.
4. Last, I'm having problems with shipping method. If product ordered has weight configured in admin, when checking out and you get to Please Select Shipping Method screen I have shipping options to choose from along with error message. If ordering a product with no weights configured in admin, when you get to Please select Shipping screen I get no error message and no shipping method options are there to choose from. Also makes no sense.
I'd also appreciate a quick run through the configuration to see if there are any other glaring tweaks that need to be made as well.
Can you help me get the Cart System up fast. Hoping to have this up ASAP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online