404079 Hostel php site work
This project was awarded to ganeshbaid for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'm willing to pay $100-200 for this work.
1. You will take the original screen layout (screen 1.1) and move the menu to the upper left so below the dotted line become a free area to only display the reservations calendar. (screen 1.2)
2. You will then use the exisitng reservations screen layout (screen 2.1) and adapt it so that it looks like (screen 2.2), you will use the colour coded status already in the software to show the guests name and duration of stay in 1 of 4 different colours that will reflect their status, (free bed, due to arrive, checked in, overstayed)
3. There is a manager password that controls several features, you must be logged into the manager account within your software account to access them. You will disable the manager password feature on these features so it is not used. It will remain to be used on only one feature which controls a field where users can enter a PayPal email address.
4. There is a screen to show revenue details. Within the software click payments, then hostel revenue. (screen 3.1) You will adapt this screen to implement a drop down menu for each day to allow the property to enter details of expenditure and the amounts entered will be recognised, calculated and added to the totals. (screen 3.2) You can also print out the details.
5. You will create a new screen using the template of the hostel revenue screen that will manage staff. The screen will have a drop down section in the same way as the revenue screen with fields that can be used to enter details and amounts about staff tasks, duties and payments and their totals will be made to self calculate into totals. (screen 4.1) You can also print out the details.
6. When a guest is checked out currently they dissapear into the database and you have to re-check them in manually by adding a new reservation. You will work to accomplish the following: The guests will go into the check outs list (located by clicking "guests" then "check outs". You will create a screen like (screen 5.1) From here they do not dissapear until they are deleted from this screen. The screen shows information about the guest. The guests in this screen can be selected, and using the drop down boxes placed into a desired bed and for a desired length of stay. If the bed is availabe for the number of nights requested and not occupied on any of the requested nights by someone else then a green tick appears, If it is not available for any of the nights a red cross appears. This feature to check availability of beds is already implemented with the availabilty search feature so elements of this can be adapted to make this new feature. The guest is then re-checked in. They are then shown in the exisiting payments section as with a normal reservation with the correct amount of money owed for their reservation and payment can be taken as normal
7. When a new account is created I can enable or disable the user account in the admin backend, however this option always reverts to disabled whenever an account is created so I have to manually enable every account before the users can use it. I'd like this to be altered so accounts are automatically in the "enabled" mode when they are created and not the "disabled" mode so users can use it straight away.
More detailed explanations will be made available when the job is awarded.
Also if you have the skills to integrate credit card payment systems (PayPal already functional), and integrating 3rd party API's with this software I'd like to hear about your skills in this area also for a forthcoming updates with the software.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online