Improving layout and adding functionality to osCommerce shop
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $45 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
Our maximum budget is $50, please bid only to this level. We are looking for a skiled osCommerce programmer. We estimate that project will take from 3 - 5 days.
We have fully working webshop in OSC Gold (advanced OSCommerce with many additional modules, many files are blocked "encrypted"). We need the same layout and functions installed in version of OSCommerce.
Visiually and functionally the new site should "look and work" 100% like the current fully working website.
Basicaly we need a programmer who can improve template, move functionality and add/create new options to new webshop. All function and modules from OSC Gold (our courent webshop) can be find in free add ons. We can provide partly list with modules in OSC Gold. The rest of modules programmer should find by his own. (In source code of our OSC Gold)
You can see everything on our website: [url removed, login to view]
The project includes installing OSCommerce on our server and then start working on layout and options. All work should be done on our server.
New options to be made:
- automatic language change - language should change automaticly to browser language / native client language ( [url removed, login to view],723/page,12 [url removed, login to view],6879/page,3 - similar)
- advanced transport / payment for EU/international clients module - sending cost are dependend on weight and country to which we should send package, the price change every 5 kg for each country. Module should automatically check (or client should choose) country where package should be delivered and give proper sending cost. (we provide table with all prices),
- option to put many languages in the system (min. 15 and more),
- price shown in local currency and in EURO, the price that clients pay in always in EURO, for clients from Poland there should be price without tax (netto), and price with tax (brutto) [ clients pay always brutto price, we calculate this netto * 1,23 = brutto price , price should be taken from csv file , in csv file we put brutto price],
- the products (toners) should have categories ("conditions"... A,B,C,D....), each conditions will have diferent price, and avability (if product is not available box with condition shouldn't be shown); all details should be taken from csv file
- see conditions [url removed, login to view] and conditions [url removed, login to view] pictures,
- diferent product page look for toners and printers - products in toners categorie should have diferent look then products in categorie printers - see [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- group of clients - retails , whosale , whosale1, whosale2 etc. , each group should have diferent prices. In retail there should be written only avability, and in whosale there should be quantity available. (also all details taken from csv file)
- integrate for international payment module - credit card,
- stocklot - extra product page with special design "mixed of products", - module that should work like this: we choose some products from admin pannel which should be on stocklot, we give quantity and new price and date till it is available, it should look like on [url removed, login to view] , stocklot [url removed, login to view]
We have installed OSCommerce in version 2.3.1 on our server with template from our source shop, but this layout need some cosmetic work (font size and family, some buttons etc) and some function and site need to be added (conditions, product page for printers, stocklot) . You can see this on [url removed, login to view]
We accept creating milestone only to programmer with positive reputation here on freelancer.
Here is following what programmer has to agree on:
1) Working directly on our server,
2) Should be available from 9 - 16 (GMT+1) on skype for feedback/ support communication
3) We create milestone, they will first be released after finished project
4) Programmer has to finish 100% at agreed deadline
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online