For a new contest site we're launching on Nov 25th we're looking for a competent coder/programmer to help us setup the registration path for entrants to our contests. You should have perfect knowhow of PHP, WP CMS, HTML. We base our site on Semiologic CMS for WP.
What we need:
1. A simple integration of offerwalls [iFrame] into site, on page 2 of registration, with configuring the reg process, so that once entrant completes required entry points and the offerwall passes onto us this confirmation, entrant is then shown the thankyou page.
2. Rotating different landingpages. So we can test. need to be able to add or remove easily.
3. Rotating different page 2 [each with different offerwalls, total 5 we will be testing].
4. We want to rotate different thankyou pages and be able to easily change content on them as needed.
5. We need an exit pop [800x600] for those abandoning the registration path. And we'd need to be able to [ideally] iFrame a URL in it and be able to rotate different destinations. Good also if we can attach exitpop to a page or post from dropdown list. And if we create multiple pops for a post that we can rotate it. so we can test and track different pops in different pages they try to leave [attach a pop to a page in process and also one if the entrant did not complete the points for entry, pop a message like "Are you sure you want to leave ..."]
*** Ideally, this will all be managed as a WP plugin, or enhancing an existing plugin like the photocontest [[url removed, login to view]]
with tabs in plugin to manage: LP, P2, TY pages, exit pops and if not a photo contest option for text submission - or pull it from Aweber optin form]
*** when rotating LP, P2 and pops would be desired to be able to set rotation type - random, sequential or by % we want to show each in the list to rotate.
6. We need to tie it all in with our various conversion tracking software. We'll be using for tracking: CPVlab, Prosper202 and splittestaccelerator.
7. Would like to enable entrants to enter additional contest we offer. So if we can have the ability to carry forwards extra points he earns from offerwall this would be ideal.
Every member who entered successfully one time should have a members' area and login [on TY - thankyou- page the sign up with username and email - same email as in the initial page1 form or a system generated login with password] where they can see what they entered, how many points they collected in total, how many are extra.
Important if they reenter or enter an additional contest when logged in, that they need not fill in the form all over again but just get directed to offerwall.
Later we will want many more enhancements and dev, but for now we are launching new site and are on shoestring budget. If you are good and affordable we will have much work for you as of Jan 2011, even full time possible. Would be great if you are familiar and comfortable with mobile apps as well. Good English communication skills is a MUST. I want daily updates and communication with you on progress. I am EST timezone but flexible for evening or early morning if needed. Code must be clean and error free, Source code will be ours. The project must be finished in 10 days max.