I have an online printing website ([url removed, login to view]).
I am wanting to add some new functionality as part of a redesign of the site. I would like to add a 'design your own' feature to the site, where users can design and edit their own print product on the site. I need a programmer who can create such functionality.
An example of the type of program I want can be found here:
**[url removed, login to view]
* Users should be able to select from predesigned templates, which they can then edit on the site.
* Users should also be able to upload photos into the tool and use them as a background image in their design (need to validate against minimum pixel dimensions)
* Users should be able to modify colours and fonts, add text etc. Basic editing functionality to customise the design.
* A variety of preset sizes should be built in to the system.
* I would like the system to avoid the use of Flash. It should work in non-flash browsers (e.g. iOS Safari)
* Completed designs need to be produced by the system in CMYK colour format, at 300dpi, with crop marks and bleed, and in PDF file format. These completed files will be stored on our server and a download link with all order information sent to admin.
* The system will need an admin panel that will enable us to log in and add/edit products and update where the completed orders are sent for each product.
* The system will need to allow the user to import their existing design and edit it by scaling, and also adding more text and images. Accepted file types should be the same as here: **[url removed, login to view]**
* The system will also need to save the files in a format that it can later read and allow editing... for example, if a user wants to reorder, but modify their previous design.
These are just basic specs. I would like bids from interested developers who can build something like the example I have provided in the link, and can address each of the requirements I have listed above.