I currently have an operating mailing list or lead system where we deliver leads to individual members once a month.
This database allows me to upload a large number of leads at once and then assign an specific number of leads to an individual member.
Here is what I'm wanting to add and amend to this system.
1. I need to add one more database that will allow me to import a different type of mailing list source.
2. This will allow me to pick and choose which lead I want to send to my individual members.
3. I need to have a report link that tells me who has and who hasn't click on their lead link and downloaded their leads.
4. I want to be able to re-distribute those leads who have not been downloaded in 15 days back into the main database so we can get maximum use of our leads. Right now, we have no idea if someone opens their lead file or not. If they don't open the file, we want to re-distribute that lead back into the main database.
5. Right now there is a way to assign what company a customer is a member of. This was designed so we don't give the same name to two different people in a program. But, when we use this feature it takes 5-10 minutes to load the leads. So, this is very slow and I would like to keep this feature but would want to speed up the database in order to use it.