PHP FORM WITH SQL DATABASE TO CREATE PROPOSED OFFERS in PDF
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €185 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Using PHP and MYSQL on a Web Form where in an Admin (password protected area).
We are installers and resellers of Photovoltaic Panels and our sales team requires a simple form to complete online and create a final offer that would be in PDF / printable to email to customers.
We want to include the following fields on a php page:
ALL THE FIELDS THAT OUR SALES PEOPLE SHOULD FILL UP.
1. Each of our Sales Person should have an ACCESS Account from our Admin Page and each sales person shall be logged when they access the server, time and IP and timestamps in and out and all the actions should be logged.
2. Sales person shall have the following links showing on his Admin Page:
a. My Offers (link that shows past offers that can be sorted by date, name of customer and searchable)
b. Create New Offer
c. Customers List
d. Approved Offers
3. Name of Customer or Company Name
4. Address, City, Country, Zip Code of Customer (billing info)
5. Address of Location of Solar Installation (window that will show on Google maps or Bing the location)
PRODUCTS TO BE ADDED IN OFFER:
6. Select Product A (scroll down menu with a list of 10 products)
7. Select Amount of Products (text field)
8. Select Product B (scroll down menu with list of 5 products)
9. Select Amount of Products (text field)
10. Select Product C (scroll down menu with list of 5 products)
11. Select Amount of units (text field)
12. Select Product D (scroll down menu with list of 5 products)
13. Select Amount of units (text field)
14. Select Product E (scroll down menu with list of 5 products)
15. Select Amount of units (text field)
16. Select Product F (scroll down menu with list of 5 products)
17. Select Amount of units (text field)
LOCATION WHERE SYSTEM WILL BE INCLUDED / TYPE of BUILDING or LAND:
18. SCROLL DOWN MENU
19. SIZE OF AREA TEXT FIELD
20. Must input the information in the DBS and create an an ID number of the OFFER.
21. THE FINAL RESULT WOULD BE FROM A DATABASE TO CREATE A PDF which would include the PROPOSED OFFER (the outcome of the above info) the final offer will include the products datasheets and descriptions with a formal pricing after including and adding up each item from above. For example based on their product selection we will add prices and based on type of roof and area the final cost and the offer would have to be approved by an administrator (management) in order for it to be created in PDF.
Its easy in general to create the above form for someone that already knows well PHP and MYSQL and should take about a day or two to finish it thus pricing should reasonably not be high however whoever does this part will go ahead and do other projects (expand the structure to a formal CRM) so consider your work an evaluation for future projects. I will select probably more than 1 developer to do the same project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online