237913 Social Networking Site: PHP
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE RESPONDING OR SENDING ANY PROPOSAL:
We are building a Social Networking site, using the [url removed, login to view] development platform. It is open source, built in MYSQL and PHP with SMARTY templates.
We must hire a full time programmer (maybe up to 3 full-time programmers) to work on this project for up to 1 full year.
1) Brilliant skills at PHP (you must be an expert at PHP!)
2) Brilliant with MYSQL (you must be an expert at MYSQL!)
3) Superior ENGLISH SKILLS (we require someone who is fluent in english and has strong enough grammer to communicate with us in Canada)
4) Ability to work full-time from home with your own COMPUTER
5) Ability to work until 1pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME (New York Time) - you will be working from home, but must be willing to work according to our timing)
6) Previous experience building a SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE
The project will require you to build a Social Networking site using [url removed, login to view] - we will require lots of advanced feature development and customization.
If you are interested, PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
1) How many years of PHP experience do you have? Do you consider yourself an expert at PHP?
2) How many years of MYSQL experience do you have? Are you a master of MYSQL?
3) What kind of EDUCATION do you have? What degree and from what school?
4) Have you ever built a social networking site before? Which ones (show us the URL's)
5) Have you ever used [url removed, login to view] before?
6) Where do you live (what city and country)
7) Can you work from home and are you willing to commit to working with us for 1 year?
Please answer the questions properly and we will respond.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online