Need ONLINE travel portal LIKE Makemytrip, yatra, Arzoo, Via with XML API booking engine and simple clean and elegant
FRONT END AND BACK END for end user and partner booking agent and travel agencies
Application Features in Online Travel Portal
The purpose of the portal is to create the strongest marketing interface for Travel Industry.
•Flight Booking: Our Web based application should be linked to the API of Airline (provided by the client) to fetch the online inventory on Air Tickets from the backend and to publish it on the front-end of the application in GUI format. On selecting a particular flight redirected to payment gateway for payment or deposit account.
•Hotel Booking: Our Application should search on all the API’s of Hotels provided by the client and will search out the hotel information according to the search criteria given by the admin available with different API’s of a particular hotel. On selection of a particular hotel, it will be redirected to the passenger information page and booking will be done after submission of the details.
•Holiday Packages: Holiday package should be like makemytrip or [url removed, login to view]
•Option of cut and pay: Application will calculate the commission after every booking made by the agent and the commissioned amount will be added onto the deposit account of the agent.
•Enquiry Form: If the agent has any enquiry related to our product and services, they can send the enquiry to admin.
•Payment Gateway Integration: Online Payment Gateway should be integrated to make the online payments by the customer. Online Payment can be through Credit Card, Debit Cart or through the Net Banking System.
•SMS Gateway Incorporation: SMS API should be incorporated to send the sms to the client at the time of confirmation of booking or PNR creation.
•Agent/Deposit Accounts Creation: Login facility should be given to the agents to add funds in their accounts with a certain cutoff limit. By logging in on the portal agents can book the Hotels from their deposit accounts up to the cutoff limit and as they will reach their cutoff limit, they will not be able to book hotel rooms from their deposit account. Agents will get the different options i.e.
1. Company Management
2. Upload the logo and the same logo and contact information will be published on voucher, itinerary and invoice to be generated for the customer.
3. Branch Management
4. Search User
5. Create User
6. Change Password
7. User Role & Rights
8. Manage Markups
9. Credit Limit Reminder
10. Check the booking status
11. Cancel the booking
12. Check the vouchers and Invoices
13. Commission Generated
14. Check different type of reports of bookings
15. Option to show and hide commission and markup
16. Check the booking status
17. Commission Generated
18. Can check the bookings which are on cancellation deadline
19. Can send the deposit detail and upload transaction receipt for the admin.
20. Can view the bookings made by all the employees and cancel those bookings.
• Features for Call Centre Module:
21. View, search and alert the Next 5 days check in/out customer who made their booking before, for follow up purpose and accountant to close hotels invoice.
22. View No show bookings report daily for booking done by him
23. Ability to send the booking details & invoice from the backend email including all the booking details and history
24. Making booking on behave of the customer using the customer existing profile
25. Issue quotation and email to customer using agent email
• Admin Control Panel and deposit account maintenance: Administrative Control Panel will be designed in a web form format. Features of the Control Panel will be:-
- Agent Control Master:
- Back end Profiles Management ( Registration & updating )::
- Mark UP Master:
- Currency Control:
- General Features:
. Change Ad banners provided on home page
.Manage Notices sent to the agents
.Post new offers to the agents
• Commission Report
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1489 for this job
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.