WordPress Infocus Theme modifications.
This project was awarded to goldensolution for $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have the WordPress Infocus theme installed and need a few more modifications for it to be the CMS that we [url removed, login to view] attached PDF has screen shots of modifications and screen shot mockup of the finished product.
Theme Modifications include:
1. Move image above title
2. Add Sharing is Caring Plugin (Like, Tweet, Pintrest)
3. Create a Social Bar post footer – Dollar Amount (text Field), Get It, Share It, MORE: (2 of the Post Categories) **In the admin area there is an option to enable price field and Get It Link**
4. Remove posted date, by author, in category, comments
5. Remove previous/next posts
6. Add “recent” to popular and related
7. Remove word “posts” from recent posts, popular posts and related posts
8. Clicking Share Link: “Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Stumble Upon, Google +” Link color, same blue link color as post page.** (Example share box from Uncrate dot com)**
9. The Infous theme has a social bookmarks bar that appears on the bottom of posts. In the admin area there is an option to disable the bar. I would like the bar removed from the template and the Disable Social Bookmarks option removed from the post admin page.
Screen shots on the enclosed PDF are:
1) Current site page with items to be modified in hi-light boxed green.
2) Screen shot mockup of what the completed page should look like.
3) Screen shot of what the share box should look like once "share it" is clicked.
4) WordPress Admin screen shot of the Infocus theme and the "disable social bookmarks" option that is to be removed from the admin page and theme.
5) Screen shot mockup of the admin page with options to enable share bar price, enable share bar "get it" link (Opens in new browser window when clicked), ability to enter share bar item price, ability to enter share bar "get it" hyperlink, ability to disable share bar from the post.
*Default check-boxes on all these item options should be unchecked.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online