Wowza Server & Streaming Video Expert
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
Website is Video based and the playback has a lot of buffering. Site is hosted on Wowza server. Encoder settings and Script needs to be adjusted
Guidelines for standardization of my site
1. All of the code must be placed into separate meaningful classes to promote reusablility and extensibility.
2. A proper framework must be used to make the code flow and design standardized. Example: cakephp etc:
3. Configuration data which is changeable and used throughout the site must be kept separate from internal code along with proper comments into a separate configuration file. Ensuring that changing rtmp url or domain name etc in future will be easy even for a non programmer. Paths and other config data must not be hardcoded anywhere.
4. video conversion code must be kept in a separate file / class to ensure that tuning of conversion commands for quality etc can be done from a single location.
5. A very short document must be provided highlighting which file/class carries out what functionality of the site, so that changes to site can be made easily in future and bugs can be resolved faster.
6. Video conversion command must not use many third party code other than standard libraries. Also untested 3rd party conversion executable must not be used by any means. Only standard x264 lib and ffmpeg must be used as supported by hosting server
7. Video player embedding/rendering code also must be taken care of using a class or a include file such that if the player of the site has to be changed in future, it should be easy for anyone without proper php experience.
As explained in my post I need an expert for flawless playback on both desktop and mobile devices. You must be available immediately and work would need to be completed with in required time frame.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online