eBay Clone w/ Custom Modification
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $736 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Please bid only if you or your company meets these conditions.
* Developers must have 3 or more years of experience in this field.
* Developers must have at least 1 professional web-designer who can
professionally design the website
* Please show 2 or more previous work only related with on line auction website.
* Developers can use programs that already coded for someone else. However, all deliverables MUST be completely your own original work and may not be taken (in whole or in part) from any work that you do not have full copyrights to (unless otherwise stated by the client)
* Developers can use open-source program but do not try to sell the software as it is (Client knows that if software is developed as free-available open source software or your own work).
* Developers must do the modification for client’s custom use.
* Please do not bid if developer wants to list their logo on client’s completed website. Once again, developers cannot list their company logos on client’s completed website .
* Developer must finish the website within 20 days.
* Please do not bid if you cannot start work within 24 hours after we decided to work together.
* Developer must guarantee professional work for my website developing.
* Client will have full copyrights and license for client’s completed website.
* Developer must install and check any kinds of errors on client’s server.
* Developer must have own test server
* Developer must speak good English.
* Developer must have Skype for communication . We want to have every day update from work (not weekends)
* Developer must provide warranty for at least 6 month.
* Developer must accept Pay Pal as the payment unless developer wants to be paid after delivery.
* If developer does not deliver the client’s completed (including install on client’s server) website within 20 days, developers must refund 100% of client’s payment including initial deposit.
Task: eBay clone website (with custom modification) by using PHP programming and MySQL as [url removed, login to view] PHP auction software with MySql database can be delivered by us. Most of the work will be to change the design(if software is deliverd by us). This custom website must include user-friendly and easy to use administer page. In addition, guests' part of the website also required to build with user friendly and easy to use concept. Since client has some knowledge of PHP coding method, PHP coding of the project should be easy to read, and clear to understand as well as editable by client. Although I listed as eBay clone as the project, this project is a lot smaller than eBay. This will be a free to use website for all our customers , therefore much less functions needed . The overall design will be done by us. If developer wants to do the logo design, (I will add $25 more if you can do the flash logo), favicon design, icon design, and website design. Please do not bid if you are planning to raise my budget. I can only pay the cost listed on the payment section. If you have any questions, send us your PM. Thank you.
* If you accept Pay Pal as the payment, 10% initial down payment, 30% after completed website, and 60% after complete installation.
* If you do not accept Pay Pal, I will pay 100% after complete installation.
* I will pay bonus in addition to price options if completed work is finished before time or beyond my
* Please read all of conditions before you bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online