Add Shopping Cart to Existing Site
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $300 USD
- Total Bids 23
My client has a website that is selling ladies products with static html and nopcart(a client side free shopping cart).
[url removed, login to view]
Requirements are as attached.
-No design requried.
-Basically, they require a shopping cart backend, similar to OScommerce
-They also require a simple CMS or html editor, like [url removed, login to view] to manage some of the content in their site.
-Speed and reliability is essential in this project.
-You should be be available for contact via IM, Phone and email throughout project.
- 7 days from project award to produce Testing Interface that will fulfil most of the requirements
- 15 days from project award to finalise Interface to fulfil all requriements + Fine-tune with User-Feedback given on 10th day.
- Hosting Account used will be linux with Cpanel, hence php and mysql must be used here.
- You will be uploading scripts to our testing server for client approval and feedback. After client approval, you will be transfering those files to client's server.
- Payment Terms: if you have feedback of more than 10:
50% of project fee will be awarded at project kickoff.
Remaining 50% upon successful installation of code on client's server.
if you have feedback of less than 10: 100% of project fee will be awarded upon successful installation of code on client's server.
Bonus of $50 will be paid 6 months from project delivery to de-bug any script errors that might occur. (If any errors arise within 6mths and u refuse to de-bug errors caused by your code, then this amount is forfeited, but if you deliver error-free code, then this $50 is just a bonus for you!)
- We are Gold Member: Please check our feedback, we are serious about this project and we pay on time, every time.
- We are small web hosting company and we are looking for long term relationship with reliable provider.
- Thank you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online