***This isa relist as the guy I chose for the other listing got back to me and said he couldnt do it so please only bid if you can complete my requirements withing budget***
I will be able to build the web side html css and graphics myself. So I am in need of somebody more technically able to build the back end system. Basically I want a back end admin system to feed the website and allow me to run things.
As already stated in may last post this is a self financed art project that is non commercial so the budget needs to reflect this. It wil be a really cool project to work on and whoever is chosen will be our contact for all future desig work and if we make it big as a band that could be a very good thing.
So here is what I need in terms of functionality:
Remember this all needs to function from a secure back end admin area.
1. Membership sign up on front end - stores members deiatils in back end.
2. Mail shot system in back end that can be sent out to all those you choose from people with [url removed, login to view] would be cool if we could target mobile phones also.
3. Membership login facility - allows them to leave messages on the message board and be elegible to special offers. This needs the forgot password method too.
3. CMS feeds all pages - possibly leave home page static for search engines - need advising from you on this point.
4. Ecommerce - shopping method that allows us to add products into sections as and when we want to add a new merchandise section - ie t-shirts - posters. However we need to be able to add in these sections. Initially there will just song downloads available to buy as well as full CD's to download ot sent via post.
5. Gigs listing - need to be split into archived and future automatically. So when a date has gone it gets thrown into the archive side. Maybe this needs grouping into month and year.
6. News page - maybe with date - maybe an idea to feed this to the home page also.
7. Media page - need to be able to put CD's up there and video and galery. The gallery I would like to work like Ploger as i have used this and its very powerfull. As for the music we need to be able to put whole cd's up there and individual songs. Obviously this needs to feed into the shop. People need to be able to listen but not download unless they pay. Thee will also be free downloads. There wil possibly be video but we dont have one yet.
8. Message board - Only members can write on the message board - all the 3 band members need privilage to reply on the message board.
9. Reviews - links into live shows and media - this could be an invisible page that is fed from the media pages and the gigs pages.
11. Contact mail form - standard kind
12. Search engine friendly
13. Validate in all main browsers inclusive of accessibility.
14. Also need our mysapce page editing to the same look and feel as the main website.
Please shout if there is anything you dont understand as I want the project to run smoothly and quickly. I also need a bit of understanding from the designer as things do evlove a little when designing.
If you go here you wil see my very basic start point
[url removed, login to view]