OxyMedia, a new privately owned company, is planning to launch a new community based website, focussing wholey on the discussion of TV Shows including Movies and Music. Acting as on Online Magazine with news and reviews, as well as an online discussion forum.
As this is our first venture, OxyMedia will also be looking to hire permanant website support staff, as well as temporary coders, with flexibility to lease under contract.
The initial project will consist of;
* Discussing with our Design Department, a suitable design and layout for the website.
* Liasing with our current IT Department, on possible options, including Server, and/or Data Storage/Management.
* Trialling the Website, via a BETA panel
* Successfully lauching the website after a marketing appeal.
The website/portal, must include the following features;
* Integrated website forum (using technologies such as vBulletin)
* Integrating a Staff Zone, including Moderation Access
* Access to Story Submittion, by our News/Article Department
* Integrated Video Streaming, (combining possible [url removed, login to view] codecs for HD streaming).
This project will be divided amongst different departments, who will need to liase, to complete tasks.
Successful candidate needs to be flexible, and able to travel/work in the UK (Glasgow, Scotland), (including paid travel and accomodation), as well as being able to work to tight deadlines, and able to change and/or make amendments at short notice.
There are also possible vacancies to hire freelancer on a permanant basis, affiliated with OxyMedia on new ventures. This will be discussed further to the successful candidate, if this is an option they are willing to consider.
Recruitment and Personnel