Joomla / Community Builder...
- Status Closed
- Budget $300 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 11
We are seeking a programmer that is an experienced expert in Joomla! / Community Builder software and how to use this to create a successful online community. Please PMB me if you are 1) an expert in this area, 2) can handle the below project outline, 3) agree to our terms below.
Our budget for the project is $200 - $400.
Our website is already built and uses Joomla Version 1.0.11. We have Community Builder installed already, however we may need the newest version installed. Currently, our website uses the CB program for user registration. You can also go to “view profile” and you will see the typical CM profile screen, HOWEVER, many options are not available. We want to use CB as our online community backbone and need to “turn on” a few things as well as add some plugins and make some modifications to our templates.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) We need for our CB program to give each registered user most all of the CB options including “Blog” “Forum” “Connections” “Personal Info” “Zoom Gallery” “ Connections”, etc. All of the basic fundamental options that will allow for us to use CB as a solid backbone for our online community.
2) We want to identify and install additional PLUG-INS that will help our online community. We have identified the following, but you may also suggest more:
- Invite a CB Plugin ([url removed, login to view],com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,2307/Itemid,35/ )
- Profile URL plugin – allows user to pick their own profile URL ([url removed, login to view],com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1617/Itemid,35/ )
- s4j Total Members – community statistics for the website ([url removed, login to view],com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,2551/Itemid,35/ )
- s4j Featured Members - [url removed, login to view],com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,2507/Itemid,35/ )
3) Homepage Layout – we want to re-design our homepage to include a “Community Pulse” section. In this section, we will have information about the community, the login box, show 3-4 latest registered users (may need plugin), etc. This will be a small addition to our existing website. We will provide you with a PSD file to use for integration.
4) You will make edits/additions to the registration page. Not to exceed 3 paragraphs of text and 10 new fields.
5) You must install all text/html into auto-responders. I believe most of this can be entered through the admin panel, but if not, we will need for you to install provided information in these areas.
6) Test all functions to make sure they work.
7) Support – after we start using it, if there are problems with the install, you must help us fix the problems.
NOTE: WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR BID IS NOT FINAL UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN OUR WEBSITE. THIS INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED THROUGH PMB IF WE ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH YOU.
NOTE: We want you to make all of the above updates/changes without affecting our “live” site.
Terms of the Project
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Service provider must complete project in given timeframe. Delays will not be acceptable and will lead to lower review marks, loss of bonus or other. If a delay in the project should occur, the service provider must provide notification to buyer in order to explain why and how long the delay will be.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition. For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the service provider in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment. Should the project be complete with escrow released and review done, and the deliverables are not working as intended, service provider agrees to fix the issue.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online